Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Back :) Ok I never really left














Ok well after speaking to someone recently and spurring them on to create a blog, I felt very guilty for having created a blog and never using it.

I created this blog to share my photographs with people and to chat photography. Instead my blog has been a virtual dust collector.

I intend to remedy that now.

I plan on posting some of my favourite photos at least once a quarter. I know that doesn't sound like much but at least this way I can achieve realistic goals. Between my website and Facebook, I want to make sure I have time for what I really enjoy doing. Taking the actual photographs:)

The picture here is from a wedding I did on 1.1.11. Such a great couple, loads of fun with them!! I created some coffee table books for them and this is part of the email from them.

"...the books-we recieved them today and they are capital B- Beautiful!! Thank you for the extra print, it's lovely and was very thoughtful.

We're doing very well and are so happy with our pictures- we've received tons of compliments on them!!:)

Thanks so much again!

Candice and Aaron"




So very nice to hear when people are pleased with their photos!!

No comments: