Monday, November 10, 2008

Who is SAP Photography?




Hello There

Thank you for checking out SAP Photography blog :)


Who Am I? I am Sylvia Paurys, a person who has been working in the non profit sector for over 15 years providing hands on support to people. I love working with people and assisting in making them happy. I have been doing photography as a hobby for about 10 years and after recently getting married I have decided there really should be "financially accessible" photography. My mission is to offer my services to real people at affordable prices.

I have taken some photography courses and continue to upgrade my skills annually.

If you are getting married, having a baby, wanting a personalized greeting card or any other special occasion that you may want to have some pictures taken I would be thrilled to help you out.

One special promotion I am offering right now is for the recently betrothed. If you are getting married in next year and have set the date, SAP Photography will do your Engagement shots for FREE!! All we ask is proof that the wedding date has been set.

The idea, if SAP Photography does your engagement shots and you like the work , you may give us the privilege of taking the photographs on your special day.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED. You are not required to chose us as your photographers but if you do all the better :)

If you are interested in finding out more about us feel free to visit our website at http://www.sapphotography.ca/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sylvia Paurys

No comments: